6.06.2011

Bethany's Weight Loss Challenge

So this is the second post of the day... need to catch up while both babies are sleeping.

I have my 6 week check up on Friday. As long as Dr. Isbell clears me for exercise, I will begin on Saturday morning! I feel fantastic right now but I want to start working out!

I weigh less right now than I did when I got pregnant with Lilly. I don't know how much exactly though.

I have a goal to lose 35 pounds-ish by Christmas. Roughly it is 6 pounds a month. I can do this! I will be keeping my progress here in the blog for some kind of accountability. I will post monthly and depending on the results, I will say how I think I could have done better or what I think worked the best. This should be interesting... I think I will need to enlist the help of my friend Shayna to kick my trash into gear for a good way to punch my fat good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment