1.09.2012

Bring it ON Monday! : Handy Counter Top Organization

Hello! After a week of being sick, my children being sick and then my husband being sick, I am finally back!

So today I am highlighting a Christmas gift from my totally awesome friend Shayna. She keeps hers on her counter top, so it has been named the Handy Counter Top Organization.

She saw the origional idea on Pinterest, and then modified it for my family. She took a simple file box to store everything in and then added a monthly outlook calendar to the front of it so you can see your schedule. But the inside is the cool part!


The files are: To File, Bills to Pay, Receipts, Coupons, J. Bella, Steve, Bethany, Kiddos, Magazines and Recipes. How easy is that to put stuff in as it comes into the house!!!!

Plus, you doesn't have a hundred magazines lying around their house? This way you can limit yourself to a certain quantity. When you hit that amount, you have to throw some away, recycle or give it to someone else to use. And I know I have a handful of recipes I want to try but can never find them. This was everything that needs immediate attention can all be in one place.

And stay tuned tomorrow for a J. BELLA GIVEAWAY!

Happy Monday!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment