1.31.2012

You know you have a boy when... Part 2

My son is fast approaching 2. (Small tear...) And little boys have a strange fascination with their, er, manhood. Last night right after bath time I was getting Lilly's pajamas on her I look over and Isaiah is trying to take off his pants and get his diaper off. Not even two minutes after I put them on. I called out hey and grabbed him and he PULL UP his pants faster than I could! I just started laughing. So funny. It's as if the the "playtime" in the bath tub was not enough.

Another thing, when he hears Lilly in her crib when she wakes up from her nap, he always takes her a toy. I started to think how sweet, but then I realized he is giving her the toys he does not want to play with. This way, she will maybe leave his toy cars alone. (One of her favorites)

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment