10.03.2011

Steve's TV Fishing Trip

So a couple of months ago I heard yelling at the television, "I won a fishing trip!!! I won!!!" Of course I said he didn't because he is really good at getting me going, like the time he said we won $25,000. He proceeded to show me his name on the TV. 


It is with the local outdoor show, Jared Scott Outdoors. Steve watches it religiously every week and I would have to say I enjoy it to. It highlights outdoor activities, hunting and fishing in Southeast Idaho. He won a Sturgeon fishing trip in Twin Falls for a day that included a guest to go with him. He picked his father, a great bonding experience. Steve was so excited I could have totaled our car and he would still be in a good mood. It is hard to get a Sturgeon tag and plus the guided trip he went on for two people is $575. 

 Here is Steve's fish, over 60 years old, over 6 feet long and 170 pounds!

So on October 1st, Steve and Dayle went out and it was a great day! It was not too hot or too cold and they each caught a Sturgeon. Steve said it was a little scary trying to catch something that was over 150 pounds with only a 60 pound line but he said it was amazing. Thank you Jared Scott!

 Here is Dayle and his fish. Don't remember how big it was, but it was just a little smaller than Steve's.





Nothing like a good day fishing for a couple of guys! Glad you two had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment