2.03.2012

Rainy Day Idea

So a bit ago I asked everyone to comment on what their favorite rainy day activity was. I am finally posting about it!

The answers were all involving watching a rainy day movie and/or reading a book with cocoa. 

So, to be prepared for the next rainy day I have a suggestion I hope you all like. 

Buy a movie and/or book you have never seen/read (not a new release because you may not be able to hold back like me) and put it away in a closet or on your bookcase so it is not in direct view. The next rainy day you won't have to leave to get anything and you will be a little excited about watching/reading "something new". Make up a cup of cocoa and enjoy with a blanket and maybe some cuddling company. My favorite cuddlers are my kids, but they are never at the same time, they fight over me. (Sometimes nice, sometimes headache producing. 

Happy Friday Everyone! Enjoy your Super Bowl Weekend. Bring on the food! Oh, and a winning team...

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment