8.22.2012

August Birchbox


This month's box was pretty exciting because it came a little bigger than normal!

per-fekt Beauty Lash Perfection Gel--
This is a gel based mascara of sorts. It is black, but it is also meant to nourish your lashes. And I felt that it coated a lot more than my Mary Kay mascara does

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur Perfume --
 To be honest, it is okay. But I have received Juicy Couture perfume from my birchbox before and I gave it away. I just don't think this brand and I were meant to be.

DDF Brightening Cleanser --
Meant to be used before your regualar face wash, this cleanser is suppose to brighten your face as well as help even out your skin tone. I have only used it a couple of times and like it so far.


CALDREA Lavender Hand Soap --
Smells so good!

SCHICK Hydro Silk Razor --
So smooth and has a moisturizing serum around the blades to help ensure to nicks... which I normally do every time I shave!


1 comment: