8.01.2012

Gift Giving Week: Note Cards

Sometimes we do not have a card when we need one and there is not time to stop and get one. 

All you need is: 
An envelope (preferably a smaller on)
Scrapbook paper
Paper cutter or scissors

Simply cut the paper to the size of the envelope, write on it and put in it in the envelope! Super simple and easy. And very personal depending on the paper you choose. 

This project can be very cost efficient and could be like your own "hand made" stationary.




Cute and simple! And I prefer to use a Very thin point sharpie to write on my cards.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! I don't know how many times I have needed to send a card and I've taken days to run to the store to get one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is super easy! And you can do it with just scissors!

    ReplyDelete