4.10.2011

1st Post for awhile...

So it's been a little while, well, a long while.

In the middle of February Steve was laid off of the railroad and just got called back last week. (Yahoo!) We have had a lot of quality time together and I am SO ready for him to go back to work!

Isaiah still has 6 teeth and has starting walking! He is pretty darn good at it but still crawls when he wants to go faster. He now shakes his head no at us... where did he learn that exactly? We started signing 'all done' and so when he is finished eating he signs to us. It is a good start for more detailed communication.

I am scheduled for my c-section on April 29th and then our little girl will be here! I am so excited. Only a little longer. But we do have to be at the hospital at 5 am that day and the surgery is at 7 am. I wonder if I will be able to make myself sleep?...

Otherwise we hope to have some fun activities in a couple of months for Isaiah. Camping, more swimming lessons, Salt Lake Zoo, Lagoon and the fourth of July! Maybe I will actually get half way decent at this and put up pictures with posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment