4.11.2011

I thought this shampoo was tear free!

So my dear, sweet Isaiah has become desperately attached to his father in the last few weeks due to Steve being home, everyday. He cries when he walks away, even if it is a couple of feet. I admit I get hurt a little because Isaiah could care less for me it seems sometimes, and I grew him!

So I decided to take a bath tonight being 37 weeks pregnant and sore. Isaiah thought it was his bath time and started throwing in his toys. So I let him get in with me. We were having a fantastic time until Wonder Dad had to spoil it. He talked to us for a minute and then left.

Isaiah proceeded to cry the entire 2 minutes he was away and try to climb out using my leg. Upon Steve's return he wanted out and to be held by guess who. I am chop liver. But I am glad he loves his dad so much, I just want to be wanted sometimes. But in a couple of weeks our little girl will want me so it's probably a fair trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment