4.27.2011

Our Baby Girl is Coming!

So this is my last post before our little girl comes. It is Wednesday night and she is coming promptly at 7 am on Friday morning. As of right now I am not worried at all. I am just excited for her to be here! Steve can hardly contain himself.

Which I have to give my husband a lot of love right now. He is so fantastic about taking care of me I don't even know where to begin. I know for the next couple of weeks he will be completely exhausted and I will not hear a word. I am having a C-section and he is going to be doing pretty much everything with Isaiah for awhile and a lot with our little Lilly. He is up before I am in the middle of the night and he is so loving with our son it brings tears to my eyes. (Although I never show him).

I know it's going to be hard adjusting to this new, wonderful life we are bringing into the world but we are ready to have her in our arms and learning about her. I know it will be a little hard on Isaiah for a little while but I know they will love eachother very much. It was not that long ago that they were playing together with all the grandparents so I am sure he will be excited to see her!

It may be a little while before I blog again, so to all a good night and I hope to have a lot of friend's entries to read when I do log back in the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment