11.28.2011

Bring it ON Monday! : $1 Organization Ideas

For those of you that know me, I LOVE the dollar store! Here I am highlighting a $1 container that has endless possibilities!
This is a basic container, labeled for leftovers mostly. It has three compartments that stay divided when the lid is on it. My almost two year old can not get into it!

 The first idea is for game storage. My husband is a big card game player (and uses them for target practice before hunting season) so we have a lot of cards. A lot of the games need dice, so everything is perfectly organized. The unopened cards, extra cards and the dice.
 Bow and hair tie storage for your little princess and even yourself.
Tool storage for the need on hand stuff.

More ideas: Toy storage, Scrapbooking storage, Office supplies, Labels of all kinds storage, Utensil storage for when you go camping. And anything you can think of! And each container is only $1!

Happy Monday

Bet

No comments:

Post a Comment