11.21.2011

Bring it ON Monday! : Family Household Binder

For this week's Bring it ON Monday, we are looking at doing a Family Household Binder. I got the origional idea from here: http://www.iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/ , but I did not feel like paying $50 for it when I can do it for free (besides the cost of ink and paper). 



DO YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR IMPORTANT INFORMATION AVAILABLE AND IN ONE PLACE IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY? DO YOU HAVE YOUR KIDS' INFORMATION ORGANIZED IN CASE YOU SOMEONE HAS TO WATCH YOUR THEM WITHOUT NOTICE?

So, this binder will be a home for all information for your home, finances, auto care, children's schedules, to do charts, budgeting, meal planning and even a babysitter's list. 



I have started it, but because we have had so much going on I realized the color I put it in will not print, so I need to change them. I have them through excel. It took a bit of time to make all the charts but I think it will be very helpful in the case of an emergency. I have Isaiah and Lilly's schedule written down in case someone needs to watch them last minute and I can not tell them the basics of their day. I have a list of who our water, garbage, sewer, gas and power are through. Insurance info for life, health and auto/home. Bank information and so on.


So I will have this all done by the end of the week to show all of you! If anyone is wanting one, just let me know. I can put the whole thing together with your family names for $20.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment