7.30.2012

Gift Giving Week: Baby Gift

For 5 years off and on, I worked at a Hallmark Store for extra money during college. I got pretty good at wrapping things. So this week I will be highlighting different ideas for giving gifts with wrapping. 




Above is a baby gift I just gave out on Saturday. It was a couple of bottles of baby wash and lotion along with a box of baby, safety Q-tips. I used tissue paper to wrap them together. I attached the card to the front of the package and from there I cut three colors ribbon.

I tied the ribbon at the top where the tissue met (there was not enough to make it cute so I kept the tissue short) and I took the plush ball I bought at Ikea this weekend as well and used the tags on it to attach it to the package via the ribbon. And done! It is super easy, but will catch the eyes of all the guests. And more so to the new mommy! Plus it is a little bit more exciting to get a gift with a great pop of color on top.

I prefer to wrap with neutrals and put bright/bold decorations on top. So next time you have a baby to buy for, attach the toys to the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment