12.26.2011

Bring it ON Monday! : End of Year Organization

I have had the last week off due to being out of state seeing family for Christmas. And can I just say that it was amazing! I love Christmas. 

But now it it time to get ready for 2012! And every year between the day after Christmas and New Year's I do a purge of crap and make one last donation for a tax write off, and it just feels good. And I also start putting together ALL the information needed for Steve and I's taxes. This way, when his W2 comes in January we can just take everything in and get it done. 

So today I urge all of you to do the same this week! Be ready before the last minute and you will have that much more chance to file your taxes on time, and even EARLY. Which means your return comes early as well. How could that hurt?

Happy Monday!

Bet

And later today I will be posting a J. Bella sale to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment