12.03.2011

My Son Almost Mangled the Manger

Last night at our ward Christmas party we were having a good time, having some nice dinner. Everyone was dressed up as if it was old Jerusalem itself. That is, everyone but us. Sorry, don't own a bath robe, and no thanks anyway. But I was still in Christmas spirit. We sang carols and it was fun. 

As Steve and I are helping clean up and get Lilly in her car seat I look over and there is a giant stuffed sheep Isaiah is trying to RIDE under the manger with the Baby Jesus all swaddled. As I walk over he gets off and pets it like a dog and runs away. I go back to doing something and look over again and Isaiah is trying to PULL DOWN the Baby Jesus by the eye ball! (No other child tried this for the record) And started tilting the manger over. I got there in just the knick of time, but we almost had a one eyed Baby Jesus. 

Joy to the Holidays!

Bet

No comments:

Post a Comment