12.12.2011

Bring it ON Monday! : Family Household Binder Part 2

Hello! It is the last few moments of Monday, I have been preparing for a J. Bella party at my home! First time hosting myself so it should be a blast! I am doing it with Wall Candy Decor! Check them out here on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wall-Candy-Decor/219599111383906, They have the coolest stuff! I will be posting my personal purchase TOMORROW!

But, onto what we are all here for, my newest Monday project. But, it is actually part 2 of the Family Household Binder. I decided to start my own since, besides the cost of paper and ink, I could do it myself for free. I have found them on Etsy for $50. So here is some of my work! (My computer would not save it right side up on most, sorry, I look so amateur... wait, I am)

 This is the page having everything to do with the important numbers and such with your home. It says landlord since we are renters right now. (Pardon my hands in the midnight hour!)
 This is the financial page with bank information on it and account numbers.
 This is the medical page for insurance, doctors and all that. You could enter prescription info too.
 This is kids' schedule. Mostly for if something happens to Steve and I and someone who does not know it well watches them. Or if I want to leave for a couple hours my husband can look at it in a panic, and then not tell me he used it.
 Here is our weekly meal plan.... probably should actually try to use it.
And here is our financial checklist where we just mark whether something has been paid or not for each month.

Here in a couple of weeks I hope to have a budget sheet made, a car care sheet, babysitter sheet and more! Anyone have any ideas on a sheet to put together to better organize your family? I would love to hear from you.

Happy Almost Tuesday!

Bet

3 comments:

  1. I love your sheets, are they available as printables?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw that you had commented. I will be honest, you are the first one to comment besides when I do a giveaway!
      I just made some up by myself. I can email them to you. They are not anything too special. But if you want I can customize it for you. I also found a website though, that has a TON of printables for free. Here: http://organizing.yourway.net/. But I would love to make some for you! Please let me know.
      I look forward to hearing from you!
      bmbarrow@hotmail.com

      Delete
  2. Anabel Perez25.2.12

    hi my name is Anabel Perez,

    i like the sheets you made, are they printable?

    i saw that you emailed them to another person, would you be able to email them to me? my email is ckn_fried_wife09@yahoo.com

    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete