12.01.2011

Plastic Ornaments CAN Break

Steve has a rule, NO Christmas anything until December 1st. He can't handle anymore than that. So with a chipper song in my heart and an off key "Oh Christmas Tree!" I put up the tree! With some help from Isaiah...

Here is the tree! I did purple (for Lilly), blue (for Isaiah) and silver. The tree skirt, where I got it you ask?? Why it came from the Linen Closet. Mine. It is a white flat sheet. I have not found one I love yet to match.




And here is my make shift tree topper, also have not found one of those I love yet!

And Isaiah was the biggest help of them all! He did not disturb me trying to put things up. He instead took an extra bulb and proceeded to throw it up and down the hallway and chase it. But the time I went to take it for the tree this is what I found:
I guess the package did NOT say unbreakable. I must have just been really hoping. Oh well.

Merry Christmas!

Bet










No comments:

Post a Comment