6.15.2012

High Five For Friday!

So sorry I did not post yesterday, had a change of plans for the day and my best friend and I hung out instead!

Today I am linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk!

1. My new hair "tie" from ModCloth that I was telling you about. At first I hated it, but it's not too bad now. This was right before I went to sleep, pardon my face.


2. The picture below has something to do with my new jewelry holder. You will see it Monday!


3. Recently the kids and I went to the Muesum Of Idaho to see Sue, the most complete T-Rex ever found. My son was in awe and amazement the whole time and couldn't stop saying "Wow" and roaring at it.


4. In case he was not home, I gave my husband his Father's Day gift early. The kids got him a wall mount for his guitar. This way they can't play with it anymore. (It's a little too expensive for a toddler toy!)

5. Saw my best friend yesterday!!!!!!!! Girl time was long over due! Sadly it was only for 3 hours, but we will see each other again soon!

What was the best part of your week?

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment