6.22.2012

High Five For Friday

Hello Everyone on this GLORIOUS Friday morning!

The birds are chirping, my children are still fast asleep, I will actually get a ab workout in with out two small bodies crawling on me, and my house is a disaster. Besides that last one, today is shaping up to fantastic!

1. Playing at the lake last night with the kids for 2 hours while Lilly combed sand and Isaiah threw rocks in the water. Pure paradise. And there was no disagreement that bed time was in fact bed time. And the whole bag of BBQ chips we ate as a family. Oh, yes we did!  
(Why I need to workout today...)

2. Steve finally going in to have a root canal done. For him, not so high five, for me----I WON! I TOLD YOU SO!----He hates the dentist. He thinks they only want our money and to not fix his tooth, which got fixed... and they got our money. But overall, I still won!

3. The young ladies I have the pleasure of teaching at church worked on their skit for Girl's Camp next month. I wanted to pee my pants of laughter, really. 

4. I am about to send in the RSVP to my childhood best friend's wedding that will be in September! Which also means I get to go "home", Washington/Oregon area. (Insert giddy school girl ska-wheel)

5. Eating about 75% of my birthday cake this week without any regret. It's birthday cake, it doesn't count. Ever. Even if my pants won't zip. Kidding, but almost.

Happy Friday!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment