6.27.2012

Where's my Stapler?

No, this is not The Office today. But that is what I thought of with my new series. I am going to highlight the staples in my home room by room and I would love to know the kinds of things that you guys can not live with out!

Bedroom

1. Dove Clinical Protection Deodarent
It may seem weird to have your deodarent in your room, but I usually have some kind of a camisole under every shirt that I wear, so as I am layering, I like to put my deodarent on in between.



2. Another staple is a good camisole. I have them in black, white, cream and brown. Much like the one I sell with J. Bella for just $7.50. (If you email me, you can purchase them for 3 for $15)

Find them here!
3. Old Navy Flip Flops in Black, they are only $5 and I wear them in the yard to do work and run after my kids. 

4. A nice pair of grey flats as a neutral. They are Blowfish brand, and the same as below, except for they are closed toed. I got them from DSW for $15 before Christmas!


5. A great pair of jeans! And I am in the process of loosing weight, so I am on the hunt for some new ones. Any suggestions?

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment