6.13.2012

June Birchbox


This month's contents:

beautyblender-blendercleanser
A cleaner for your make up brushes and sponges--can't wait to try this!

Comodynes-Self Tanning Intensive
Towelettes to help you build a better tan

COOLA Cucumber Matte Mineral Face SPF 30
A antioxidant facial sunscreen--going to use this at the lake soon

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
A tinted moisturize with SPF 20, I have already used it and I love it. This is actually a product I may go to the Birchbox website and buy the full size version. Found HERE

theBalm cosmetics-Stainiac in Beauty Queen
Two in one Lip and Cheek stain with a subtle and long wearing flush

Life Style Extra
Modcloth Headband
A kick back to the 50's in my mind, this headband has a wire in it to hold it where you want it, I will have a photo tomorrow. Find HERE, I have the Blue Deer print

Birchbox Man Extra (Birchbox has started a box for men for $20)
John Varvatos Star USA cologne
Smells pretty good to me, but Steve will be the test!

2 comments:

  1. I got the makeup brush cleaner last month and love it! I am also going to get the Jouer moisture tint. I got it back in April and I really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put it on and I could not believe how great it felt! As a Stay at Home mom I don't want to wear make up everyday, but the Jouer would make me feel not so plain.
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete