7.05.2012

Bathroom Staples

Back to my staples by room, today is about the top 5 Staples in my Bathroom:

1. Moroccan Oil Smoothing Treatment (FIND HERE) I can not live without this stuff! I bought it just over two years ago for $43 and I still have half a bottle a dime size amount goes a long way. It helps with styling with a flat iron and puts in the best shine. And smells so good!

2. Pureology Cuticle Polisher (FIND HERE) is great for smoothing everything down from the top of your head. And controlling fly aways!


3. Bath and Body works It's a Charmed Life body lotion. Might as well be the best perfume I have ever had! But I could not find it on their website... discontinued maybe?

4. Jouer Tinted Moisturizer in Bronze (FIND HERE). I got this as a sample in my Birchbox this last month, but I have order the full size version! I love it that much!


5. Candles! I love having a nice candle in the bath with me to relax to after the kids have gone to bed. My favorite candle used to be sold at Bath and Body Works, but it has discontinued there. But... they are still sold at their original home, Henri Bendel's of New York (FIND HERE). It is the fig scent and I die every time I would light one. Because of kids I have not had one for awhile, just other scents like vanilla and plum, but I think I am going to order this candle soon and use for "special occasions". Alone. In the tub. And shutting the door.

Bethany

1 comment:

  1. I love Morroccan Oil! It makes blowdrying go SO much faster! Also, agreed about "charmed life". It's one of my faves too :)

    Jayda
    www.singoutyoursong.com

    ReplyDelete