7.09.2012

Sickey All Weekend

I would have loved to do a High Five For Friday post a couple of days ago, but my husband was home. He worked 7 days in a row out of town (He comes home every 2 days for 12 hours and then leaves again) and had 3 days off that luckily turned into 4. His first day off was Thursday. We laid back and relaxed and then he went shooting later in the day. 

And then Friday we went to the 150 year anniversary of Union Pacific Railroad (Where he works) and afterward as we were having lunch out he got sick. Really sick. A couple hours later at home he revisted lunch. 

So we spent the whole time home sickies. I am now sick, luckily my kids are not, but they may not be far off. 

But I want to know, what are your favorite anythings while you are sick? Mine is ginger ale. Always have it when I am sick. I do not drink soda otherwise. My husbands is his favorite Cleveland Brown's blanket and a survival show of sometime all day. My kids obviously just cuddle all day. 

What do you prefer? 

Tomorrow I will be posting our pictures of your trip to visit the 150 years of UP!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment