7.17.2012

July Birchbox

Good Morning everyone! Today the sun is shining after 4 days of straight rain. I personally love the rain, since I am origionally from Oregon, but I can't run in the rain or want to take my kids into it. Therefore, today I am super excited!


My Birchbox this month was a real treat! I received 6 items!!!!!!! They paired up with Glamour magazine this month to do a 5 senses box. Here is what I got:

Ada Cosmetics--Bronzer
Dermatologist approved mineral powder (not pictured due to children running away with it)

Gloss Moderne--High Gloss Masque
Vitamin Rich complex for your hair

Harvey Prince--Hello
Last time I got a Harvey Prince in my box I was not too keen on it, but this one is to die for and I think it will be my scent for the rest of the summer

stila--Lip Glaze
This medium pink glaze is so pretty with glitter and a great wand to apply with

Larabar--uber in Banana Foster
Health bar that keeps you full

Birchbox Exclusive--Earbuds
Are they not so super cute in lime and pink?

No comments:

Post a Comment