7.28.2012

Current J. Bella Love!

So many of you know, I sell J. Bella clothing and I love it and constantly want everything when it comes in.

Here are my current LOVES! And when you spend $35 enjoy a piece of jewelry on me! (Code: BethanyFree)

Only $39
You can find these beautiful Cobalt Wedges RIGHT HERE

Only $21




This Bubble Tank Maxi so something you would probably see Carrie Bradshaw wear. Find it RIGHT HERE

Only $29




This denim jacket would fit nicely as a staple in any closet. Find it RIGHT HERE

Only $18

This tissue tank (available in Ivory as well) can also be a staple. Plus could make that denim jacket pop! Find it RIGHT HERE

I love staple with a pop of color. I tend to fill my wardrobe with them and then mix and match. Jewelry then sets it off. Have a happy weekend!














No comments:

Post a Comment