3.23.2012

Friday Good News!

Happy Friday to everyone! It is a bit late in the day... 4 pm... but it is still Friday!

And Steve is on a new schedule where he is off on Friday's and Saturday's. Yahoo!

But, today marks a great and stupendous occasion...


I bought Lilly's last can of formula today! Small tear that my "baby" is almost one. Big jump of excitement because no matter how you look at it, milk is cheaper than formula! Not that I mind buying formula because she needs it, but the savings are great. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend preparing for almost summer (since Spring started officially a couple of days ago). We will be working with our yard and hoping for no more snow. (Here it can snow in May). 

And Monday I will be back with a cheap and fun and quick design idea for your play/media room.

Long live the weekend!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment