3.07.2012

You Know You Have a Little Boy When...

Today is my son Isaiah's 2nd Birthday! I just can't believe it has been this long. I love my little Bear so much. And in appreciation of him blessing our lives, I thought I would do another, Little Boy Post.

 What a stud!

You Know You Have a Little Boy When

The most holy of words in his vocabulary must be spoken in only a whisper and drawn out as to give it the proper respect, "ccccaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr". Seriously, it takes him a couple seconds to actually say it. 

When going to bed, parting is such sweet sorrow when your cars and balls must stay in the other room. So to remedy this until morning, simply hold one in each hand and insert a third into your mouth. And somehow hold your blanket as well. Really.

Happy Birthday Little Bear, Love You!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment