3.30.2012

High Five For Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!

So today I would like to start with my Birchbox!



1. I got Dry Shampoo (still waiting to use it), Sun Screen Wipes, Harvey Price Perfume (love it), Three flavors of tea, and a Bright Teal Nail Polish. I would love to put a picture up of my really cute nail polish, but my camera is dead and I am doing a two day expo with J. Bella clothing.

2. My husband having Friday and Saturday off! This is a real treat and rarity being a Railroader so I will enjoy it!

3. It is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints General Conference weekend! This is where we watch 4 sessions on t.v. of some of the greatest leaders of our church, including President Thomas S. Monson give us spiritual enlightenment and strength to hold our standards high and be good people. 

4. Lilly being almost able to walk! She wants to take a step and then falls... we are getting there.

5. I have made the decision to run 2, yes 2, 5k's this year. One is at the end of April and the other is in the middle of May. Bring it on Baby!

Happy Weekend to All and see you Monday!

Bethany

1 comment:

  1. saw your button on lauren's blog and decided to stop by! i am on the waiting list for birchbox and just dying to get my email... for now, i am super jealous ;)

    hope you enjoyed the weekend with your husband. mine is a police officer, so i totally understand the working weekends thing.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete