3.16.2012

High Five For Friday!

I am linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk, one of my favorite blogs. 

Here are my Top 5 for the week:


My yummy breakfast! Pancakes with syrup and Lingon Berries. (Not the best for weight loss right now, but an all time favorite!)


The empty picture of Ice Tea. It was really warm the other day, and yes, this went with my breakfast. My Momma is from the South, don't judge.


If you saw yesterday's post, this is where all my seeds are going in a few weeks. The whole thing looked like the left side last weeks. The other day I spent 2 1/2 hours on the right side, there is some you can't see. It was so fun, and I mean it


Isaiah's cool new sneakers he got from an Aunt and Uncle for his birthday!
 

And my latest read, which I will be doing a review on next week! Love it. And if you know me well enough, I really like Victoria Beckham. 

Happy Friday everyone and I hope to see you all on Monday! What are your plans today?

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment