3.12.2012

To Nude or To Neutral?

So the new craze as of late is the Grey nail polish trend. I personally LOVE it. You can ask my best friend (who feels the same way) and my husband, I love anything as long as it is Black, White and Grey. 

But, when it comes to my nails, I have only done clear polish since about 14 or 15. The night before my wedding my friend/bridesmaid painted our toes a deep, sexy red. I took it off when I got home. I even had peep toe shoes. It just was not me.

But recently I graduated to a Nude. And my husband calls it clear. But it is an attempt to make my nails look like Giada DeLarentis (the Italian cooking show host). So I then went to a very light grey. And he said it might as well be a Nude. Seriously?

So the other day my friend lent me a color that is a deep Grey and I love it!

My question is, Is it a Color or a Neutral?
What do you think?

 (And this is the first time I am posting a picture using a one I took with my cell phone)


 Find a similar color here.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment