3.08.2012

Lemon Bar Cake

You here loves lemon bars?!?!?!?!? Yeah, me too. A friend of mine recently showed me this amazing and oh so easy recipe for a cake that tastes like lemon bars (to me anyway) and I thought I should share this goodness to the masses. 



All you need is a box of Lemon Cake Mix, the ingredients that go with that (3 eggs, water and oil) and a can of Lemon Pie Filling. 


Just put the pie filling in with the cake mixture and mix until well combined.


Then, just bake as the box says. I got these super cute silicone cupcake wraps at the dollar store for Valentine's. Love them!


When they cool off, sprinkle with powdered sugar and ENJOY!

(Like my Valentine's tulips from Steve? He thought they were planted so we could keep the bulbs but the package fooled him. I thought it was hilarious!)


I have been known to eat too many, but they taste so good! I sent Steve with a cake to a Super Bowl party and it was gone in minutes. Some of the people that had it called for the recipe because they absolutely had to have it the next day. 

And for someone that can't cook that good on a regular basis, that felt pretty good!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment