4.02.2012

My Etsy Shop

So I have decided to put together some of my wedding planning skills and limited excel skills and do an Etsy shop! I only have two items up today, but my goal is to have a few more up by the end of the week!

Here is what I have so far!
(Only $1.25)

I love all those cute meal plans with color and pretty designs, but I just feel that it is wrong to print them off to throw them away each week and waste all that ink. So mine is in Black and Grey. It has each day of the week and a slot for Breakfast, Lunch, Snack and Dinner. And I will customize it with your family's last name. 
 (Only $1.50)

My second print out is using my Certified Bridal Consultant skills (yes, I have a certification to plan weddings) and it is a Maid of Honor Wedding Day checklist. It has a slot for things to bring that day and a helpful gift guide for you to help the Bride take care of all the loose ends. It is actually 6 pages long. 
             ----Did you know that there is suppose to be a Penny in the Bride's shoe for prosperity? A part of rhythm that was forgotten. (...And a six-pence in the shoe)

These items and soon to be more are available NOW in my Etsy show Here. 

But, one of you can win one of your choice by letting me know below which one you would like! I will pick a winner sometime Wednesday afternoon. 

If you would like something custom, please email me at bmbarrow@hotmail.com, subject line: PRINTABLES. 

Hope you are all off to a great start to the week!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment