5.11.2012

High 5 For Friday!

1. Got a new Blazer... photos coming soon!

2. Having the confidence/stupidity to post pictures of myself wearing something cute here. (When I started this blog I never imagined that!)

3. Getting my daughter's hand and foot cast finally. I had Isaiah's done when he was 3 weeks old. Better late than never. 

4. Tomorrow I am helping my husband's cousin paint her newly built home tomorrow in a giant women's painting day!

5. Mother's Day this weekend! Nuff' said.

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

Bethany

4 comments:

  1. Try to get the paint on the walls and not on each other! It sounds like fun :)

    Here's my H5F:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/high-five-friday-51112.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you for working up the courage to post an outfit picture! it took me a while to work up the nerve too.

    love that blazer!

    happy friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand about being self-conscious about posting outfit pictures... But it really seems like the blog-world is so supportive all the time, which makes it better! :) Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved your outfit post! You go girl! Have the best weekend!

    ReplyDelete