5.10.2012

Shhh... It's my first time

This is the post where I model my newest J. Bella purchase. Which I have not done before due to being scared out of my mind about how I would look. But all the running I have been doing lately has given me a boost of confidence. So without further adieu...

Dress J. Bella//Bangels J. Bella//Tee DownEast
 
This is our new Racer Back Striped Maxi Dress in Mango for summer! And feels so soft and is not see-through. 


You can find this amazing summer goodness here at the J. Bella site! And it is only $26!

But as a reminder, I am only 5 feet tall, so if you are taller than me, which most people are, it won't puddle as much for you. 

I had my husband take the pictures, what do you think?

Bethany

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You look so cute! I am heading to the site to check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete