5.14.2012

Sponsor LOVE

Can I just say that I love this girl and I only know her through email! She makes my day with just a little message. And Megan, I am a certified Wedding Planner and I totally understand the dream! **************
Hi Lovelies, I'm Megan
& I blog over at Southern Love<3




I started blogging about a year ago when Hearts Prepared, my women's ministry was formed.
I very recently formed Southern Love, my personal blog about my wonderful, blonde, crazy southern life!

Here we Go:

1. Jesus Christ is my passion! I want to share Him with the world!!

2. I laugh a lot, talk a lot, cry a lot and I love a lot. I believe that expressing yourself and being your own person is one of the most freeing feelings in the entire world. 

3. I really really really want a tattoo. I have said since I was 17 I would get one in memory of my best friend who passed away that year. My fear: I have no clue where to get it. I want a cross. And I know I want a verse. But location is unknown...

4.I love to run. I am obsessed

5. I want a baby girl English bulldog, and I will name her Genevieve. don't hate!

6.I am a southern girl through and through and I always will be. Boiled peanuts and sweet tea basically help define my southern roots :)

7.I have a unhealthy Addiction to chapstick.

8.I love weddings and I think I might be a wedding planner on the side

9.I know God's plan for my life is more than I could ever imagine or dream of. His desires for my life have become my desires for my life and I am trusting Him with every ounce in my 135lb body. He is my life.




I hope that this gave you a little glimpse into my life! 
So come stop by and let's get to become blogger friends!

Thank you to Bethany for letting me ramble and for having me!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Bethany! You are so sweet! Ps...I might have you help plan my wedding! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely do that! I LOVE WEDDINGS! I would be a wedding crasher just to go and see what they do. But Wednesday I am starting a new series. "Wedded Wednesdays" for a few weeks to give the basics on planning a wedding. That might help... are you telling us you are engaged?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for Sharing Megan!

    jbellastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete