4.25.2012

April Birchbox


This month's Birchbox is kind of cool!

The first item that you do not see was these laundry detergent packs called Dropps. They worked really great in my laundry and dissolved quickly. 

2. Taylor Swift's perfume Wonderstruck. To be honest, not totally in love with it, but I have not actually worn it yet. 

3. Amika Nourishing Hair Mask, trying this tonight... and am a bit excited!

4. Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer is great! I got their blemish fighting serum a couple of months ago so I was really excited to see another one of their products.

5. Zoya Lotus color nail polish! It is a deep purple with a glitter in it and I love it! It is currently doing a double feature... toes and fingers! Can't remember the last time a color was that special?!

Bethany

2 comments:

  1. I got Bevin by Zoya and it is one of my new favorites :)

    ReplyDelete