4.26.2012

Sittin' Pool Side

*********
Just wanted to point out that my printables were featured on The Kinch Life Blog yesterday! Check out the totally cool project she made with them here! 
(find my printables here)
*********

Isaiah thinking Lilly needs to be thrown from his four-wheeler to learn to stay off

 Who has not been loving this totally great weather?!?!? (If you are not having sunny, no rain, no wind, mid-70's weather my mistake) It just feels so good to not worry about snow!

So much cooler to let the water out of the pool than let it stay in

Oh pool side... how I have missed you! With my chipped nail polish. 

That hole in the fence back there was officially repaired yesterday... such an eye soar

And someone won the four-wheeler battle, and she totally owns it!

Bethany

Happy Summer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment