4.13.2012

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! Let's get to it, shall we?

1. My little goof ball Isaiah finding his Easter eggs with so much excitement! (Wearing plaid shorts--his dad's favorite)


2. The new show Scandal on Thursday nights! Totally love it!

3. Getting my first custom order for printables to design... so excited!

4. Peanut butter no bake cookies... enough said.

5. And the best thing of them all... 

My two new items to my wardrobe... Body By Victoria Full Coverage Bras! (found here) They are amazing! I was wearing nursing bras for 2 years... even though Lilly was done nursing 5 months ago. They both finally broke, and really broke. And I should have replaced them sooner, but you just kind of get in the mode of this is what I have so I will wear it. The ladies are finally where they are suppose to be. Thanks Vic!

Have a  great weekend!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment