4.27.2012

High Five For Friday!

I have had a rather calm and quiet week... happens a lot when you stay home.

1. Waiting for a dear friend to have her baby! She is due Wednesday but has been trying to walk her out.

2. Finding a new blog that I am totally in love with, The Mommy in Manhattan. I have always wanted to go to New York.

3. This dress for sale NOW at the J. Bella Boutique! I will have this in my hands next week! It is an amazing Mango color.

4. My 5k is tomorrow!

5. My husband is off all next week for vacation!

So a calm and quiet week. Who doesn't love those? Happy Weekend!

Bethany

4 comments:

  1. I love that dress! Good luck on your 5k tomorrow! I have one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people have 5ks this weekend. Tis the season! The weather is perfect. You will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your 5k!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that dress! have fun at the 5k :):)

    http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete