4.20.2012

High Five For Friday!

1.

Making cute little manicure bags for the Young Women in my ward at church I have the honor or serving! We did a Dress, Grooming, Etiquette and Exercise night for them. And then gave them mani's! The quote on the paper says, "Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their image." Joann Wolfgang von Goethe

2.

If my husband is home (due to his crazy work schedule) he is going to do this next week to benefit the Crisis Center here in the town we live in! I am just proud he wants to!

3.

We took a fun drive to try and find a location for Steve's immediate family reunion, and this is where we are going! (June 1,2 and 3rd) SO excited!

4.

Lilly can finally have a bow in her hair with it tied back!

5. I had a sale on my Etsy shop! I downloaded more printables yesterday! You can find them Right Here.

Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Awesome H54F post! I love the walk that your husband is doing. Such a great cause!

    Happy Friday!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her little ponytail is too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete