4.16.2012

Bring it ON!

I have something big, scary, amazing and out of this world to tell all of you...

I REGISTERED FOR MY 5K THIS MORNING! 

For the first time in 10 years I will be running 3.1 miles. And I am so excited. 


This is the logo for The Heart and SOLE of Rigby 5k/10k in Rigby, Idaho. The proceeds are going to extended research to find an end to Polio, on its way back. 

The Facebook page (here) says to walk, skip, crawl, hop or run this race. My family keeps telling me I need to train for it, I am! I still believe I will be the last one over that finish line, but I will cross it without walking, I assure you

I encourage all of you to maybe think about doing a race. They always (from what I have seen) benefit something. How can you beat that?

Happy Monday -- and Running! BRING IT ON!

Bethany

2 comments: