4.18.2012

Free Jewelry!

As all of you know, or should know, I sell J. Bella Clothing (found here). And I love what I do! There are so many great pieces to add to your wardrobe for Spring! 

But I wanted to let you all know I am now offering a a FREE JEWELRY code for purchases of $35 or more. Just use code BethanyFree in the coupon slot when checking out. I will select a piece to send from our ever changing inventory! And I still offer the Free Shipping code as well: BethanyShips.

But, I would like to high light some of our Spring collection!


Fabulous 3/4 Length Lace Jacket ($39) can be worn year round. Great for layering!


Spring colored Cigarette Pants (Like Audrey Hepborn used to where). Peach is only color in for now. ($45)




The amazing Flash Blazer above ($39), White is no longer available. We have it in the just above colors, Yellow, Aqua and Fushcia. It is a 3/4 sleeve and goes with Everything! Great layering piece year round.

Email me at Bethany@jbellashop.com with questions. And use your codes at checkout at J. Bella Boutique.

Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany!

    I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award on my blog. Check it out and Congratulations!

    Melissa from Grin and Barrett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you so much! I am so flattered! I can't wait to look at it! I am smiling form year to year... just so you know!

      Delete