2.06.2012

1st Set of Professional Photos of Just Me... In a LONG Time

Some there are many perks to working with J. Bella. One of them was that as a company we all met together in Salt Lake City, Utah for a day to do a product photo shoot a little while ago!

We got our hair and make up done and had some really great girl time. This was the first photo shoot where there were actual "models" in the clothing. (I am by no means "model" material). It was a blast and really helped with my confidence level of not having gotten off as much baby weight as I would like by now. 

Now I feel that every woman needs to do something like this when she has hit a style/confidence/children taking over/career/ anything low.

It reminded me that I am not just a Mom, but a Woman. And it reminded my husband too...

What does everyone think? I have been nervous about putting my face out there but now I don't feel so weird about it.

You can see all the photos of the shoot here at the J. Bella Blog

Happy Monday!

Bethany

1 comment:

  1. I think they are BEAUTIFUL!!! Every one of them!

    xo
    Leigh Anne

    ReplyDelete