2.15.2012

I Hate the Corner Cabinet!

When we moved into our rental about 3 months ago I couldn't help but think about all the possibilities I could do with this large corner cabinet in our kitchen... And now I know so much better!

My husband had to buy me a stepping stool to be able to reach the back of it and the top. No joke. So I started just throwing things in it. And it turned into the below disaster.

And at first glance the top is not too bad, but there are only three items on it. Try finding something important on the bottom before the dinner burnt.

After half an hour it now looks like this:

Not amazing, but I can see everything. I can't have more than 3 cans back or I need the step latter and that is just annoying sometimes. And it has a odd shape on the sides so it is actually kind of tight. But I know what is there for the first time in 3 months. 

Have a great weekend!

Bethany

3 comments:

  1. We had a corner cabinet in our old apt too, and I hated it! Same deal - stepping stool to reach to the back and so hard to keep organized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hard! My husband thought he was being so sweet with the stool (Which I still use all the time) but how annoying!
      Thank you for commenting! Feels good knowing there is someone else out there with the same problem!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous25.2.12

    why not buy some cheap lazy susan's for the middle and top shelf? that way you can spin them around to see what's going on in there? hopefully you can find some that fit through the cupboard door! =)

    ReplyDelete