2.24.2012

Handy Tax Tool

So here is a great piece of help I used to do my taxes this year. I found it at Organizing Your Way blog. They have some really great ideas for all kinds of organizing ideas. But what I like best about them is their printables! 

Yes, I started my own household binder here, and for some of the items in it I made custom myself because they just worked better for our house. But, Organizing Your Way has hundreds of them to just print for free

The one I am highlighting today is the Tax Checklist. It just has everything you can think of on it. All you do is download it, print and check things off as you put it together in a folder or such for you to take to your tax preparer. Or just to have ready and sitting when you have the countless time to put into it. 

Check out their other printables for your easy living. Or, if there is something you would like me to try and make for you, let me know. I love projects like that!

Happy Tax Season and

Happy Monday!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment