2.13.2012

Spice Up your Valentine's Day with this Dinner!

If I actually cook something that is worthwhile it is scarce and random. But I recently made this dinner and I feel from the color that it is great for Valentine's! 

**Italian Sausage Stuffed Red Peppers**


And it hardly took any effort! This is what you need:
-Package of Mild Italian Sausage
-3/4 of a medium Onion (Like my measurement?)
-Half a can of Small Black Olives sliced small (or you could buy the already sliced ones but I feel it's dumb when I can do it myself)
-Half a can of Italian Seasoned Stewed Tomatoes, chopped
-3/4 a can of Tomato Sauce 
-1 Clove of Garlic chopped









Mix altogether in a bowl. Cut the Red Peppers in half, core and lay in a pan. Fill with the sausage mixture into the pepper halves. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 375 degrees for 1 hour. (If there is any sausage mixture leftover put it in a bread pan and have it as meatloaf!)

We had asparagus with it. I thought it would be fun for Valentines and all! (They almost look like hearts)

Enjoy! And Happy Valentine's Day! 

Bethany

2 comments:

  1. YUM. I'll have to try this, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really was! I put shaved parmesan on it and Yumm! Happy Valentine's Day Leigh Anne!

      Delete