2.29.2012

Checking Off Some Resolutions!

So I posted the truth about New Year's Resolutions in my mind in December (here). But sometimes people forget a week or two in or a month or two in. So I have an Update!

This may be a bad eye opening experience...

1. Finally get up in the morning and exercise. At least 3 days a week 
2. Write in my hand written journal once a week
3. Finally organize the office (3/4 the way there)
4. Go on at least 1 date a month with Steve and dress up for it
5. Not be intimidated by cooking fish
6. Take myself to a spa DAY, the whole freaking DAY
7. Finally paint the console table I meant to do a year and a half ago
8. Actually keep my car clean
9. Have dinner ready on time
10. Pay off that doctor bill we have had since 2008
11. Go on daily walks with the kids (Weather permitting) (Although ongoing)
12. Maybe, buy our own home again 
I think it is a pretty good start for 2 months down. 2012, we may end up being friends after all! How 'bout them apples?!

How are your Resolutions going? I would love to know!
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment