2.17.2012

High Five for Friday!

Today is my first day linking up with Lauren of From My Grey Desk, who I happen to sponsor! She is so sweet and I love talking with her through email.

So without further a due, here is my HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY TOP PICKS! (Of the week)

High five for my kids dumping out a storage tote I need to go through and finding something I have been looking for



It is almost time to start gardening! There is no snow! (For the record, I kill most of everything I touch)


It time to redecorate for St. Patrick's Day! My mother is half Irish (although I am adopted) but we do Corn Beef and Cabbage every year! So excited...


Thank you to Target for this GIANT bin for only $10.50 to contain the battle ground of the 10 million toys


And the best part of the week.... MY NEW DROID X PHONE, from my hubby for Valentine's Day. I really needed it! Love you!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Bethany

3 comments:

  1. I love Target!! They never let me down haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start gardening too! I mostly just pick out the plants, then later pull weeds. My hubby does the rest :)

    Target, so many great things there! Ours is currently under remodeling but I'm loving the new look and new items!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I will have pictures for you all later in the summer of some amazing, edible greenery! But then I will probably just have to go to grocery store...

    ReplyDelete