2.04.2012

My first Sponsor!

There are a million and one lifestyle blogs a person can follow through the internet. But you have to have your favorites you go to daily and need before breakfast, brushing your teeth and probably showering. Well, almost... 

My new favorite is Hart to Heart Blog! She is just the cutest thing around! The design of her blog is cute and upbeat, she tells the truth and she is a Military wife. (I have had a lot of family members serve and I have a great respect for our Armed Forces) She has an Etsy shop and she wants to be a Personal Trainer. Leigh Anne, PLEASE TELL ME THAT WE CAN SKYPE A SESSION OR TWO!?!?!?!? 

Here is a little intro and we welcome you to our humble blog!

Hello readers! I’m Leigh Anne and I am a very new blogger! I like to consider myself a jack-of-all-trades. The past 16 years of my life were spent as a dancer practicing nearly 24 hours a week, but when I got married and moved to Alaska this summer my journey and direction in life took a change. While being a full time PR and Communications student is great I needed another outlet for my creativity, so I began exploring the idea of blogging and here I am now.  My blog will follow my journey of crafting, cooking and creating while balancing life of being the wife of a deployed soldier, full time student, and aspiring personal trainer. Phew! Yep, it’s a bit crazy and chaotic but I’d love to share my whirlwind of a life with you! Oh and did I mention I have an Etsy shop? Come check it out : Hart to Heart Designs; handmade hair accessories and photo props. Looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you!
xo
Leigh Anne 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Bethany (: Can't wait to feature you on Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and YES to skype! haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. My muscles are already smiling!

    ReplyDelete