2.21.2012

The Man Notes

Did you know that I possess in me the amazing Power to Never Tell My Wife No gift???? It comes in handy here and there...

My wonderful husband Steve is such a outdoorsy/hard working/tell it how it is/sport fanatic/future famous chef/mechanic/handy man kind of guy. And I love getting his real honest feedback. Sometimes followed by him sleeping on the couch, but that is besides the point. 

So, I would like to highlight this ability of his once or twice a month here on Goldylocks. What do you think? He is really funny and if nothing else, you will get nothing but amusement from his opinion.

As my followers/readers I feel that you know best what you want to know about. So here is my question for you that I would love a comment from all of you! And I really mean it. What do you want to know about men? (We can't solve the universal problem of needing/not wanting them yet) 

But honestly, do you want to know how to fix something or do something or just want a flat out honest answer??? Depending on the questions you ask will determine how often he posts. (Supervised of course)

I can not wait to hear what you want to know. I am sure I will have some of the same questions.

Cheers to our soon to be boy-smarter brains!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment